Medical Device Complaint Reporting
Provides insight to the overall complaint reporting process
- Course Snapshot:25 minutes
- Format:Online, Self-Paced Course
- Delivery Options & Discounts:Online, Self-Paced Course Only
- Fee Includes:On-line course, competency test, Certificate of Competency
- Accreditation: Prime Path Medtech™
- Price:As low as $12 per attendee
For Pricing and Availability Please Contact
Vice President, Business Development
Prime Path Medtech™, Inc.
At the conclusion of this training, your team will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of complaint report
- Understand their role in reporting complaints in a timely manner
- Learn about the significant company wide ramifications of failure to report complaints
- Utilize a best practice process to obtain complaint information from a direct source
- Gain insight to the overall complaint evaluation process
- Validate their understanding and knowledge with testing to confirm their knowledge level post training
- Each participant that passes the testing will receive a certificate of training
Prime Path Medtech™ Certificate of Completion Upon Passing the Final test
"The training was quite well put together, loved the situation-based questions!"
“Was very easy to navigate, and covered a lot of things I was unaware of…”
“We’re really busy right now so it was nice to be able to take it when I could make time”
This course is designed as training for the whole company with a focus on team members that are in direct contact with patients, customers, and care providers. This training is designed to serve as a yearly reminder to the whole team on what is considered a complaint, and why it is important to report it. This training will improve your complaint reporting process and will reduce the level of non-reporting issues.
- Basic computer and internet access.
- Access to a printer if you would like to print your certificate.